This past weekend we went to Nashville, for the first time. Clay's mom and sister were there so it was like they came to visit us. We went to The Grand Ole Opry, the zoo, went for a boat ride on the Delta river in the Gaylord Opryland resort, shopped at the Opry Mills Mall, miniture golfed in the dark (glow in the dark golfing), ate lunch with sharks swimming past us, and had dinner with the gorilla and elephant at the Rain Forest Cafe. Eden also received flowers, while we were there, she is a princess after all. We also went to the Dukes of Hazard Museum, and the Titans (LP)stadium (big surprise I know). It was great weather too (62 degrees). We came back home, and the weather changed to cooler weather and even another snow day for the kids, which ment no school, they have only missed four days so far, it seems that they miss about a week in February each year, but we are hoping that doesn't happen this year, and we might get a decent start to our summer!
Girls Trip
1 week ago

5 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun! I want to go to Nashville.
Sounds like you guys had a great time. There's always a lot of stuff to do near you. I hope we can get out there to see you one of these days. Love you, Mom
Cute pictures. It is always fun to see pictures of you and your family. I miss you lots. I can't wait to see you. I tried calling you today but I guess I will talk to you next week. Seriously how tall are your kids? Are they over 5 feet?
How in the world did you fit all that in to your weekend? Looks like you had a blast!!
Sounds like a lot of fun. Glad you are all doing well. We miss you all.
Post a Comment