Baby Austin
Baby Brighton
I just have to let everyone know how wonderful my husband is. He sent me away for a quick trip. It was very, very, last minute, he knew how I longed to be with my family at this time so he told me to fly away, and so I did just that, because I always do just what I am told. I got online found me a ticket, and then packed my bag because I was heading out the door just hours later.
My Grandpa has not been doing very good, we thought we were going to lose him, I am sure it probably was my last visit with him, but it was great. I am so grateful my husband sent me to visit with my Grandpa.
My favorite sister ever just happened to be there too, and as if that wouldn't have been enough to be out in Utah at that time my brother Brian and his wife Amber had their first babies. The twins were born a few days before I got there. The only bummer is my brother Troy tried to come out when I was there, but was not as lucky as I was in getting a ticket last minute, he will be there this weekend. It would have been great to visit with him too.
The trip was great I was able to hold and love baby Brighton, she is such a beautiful good little baby, they are lucky, but I guess if you are going to start with two you sure hope they are good babies. Baby Austin has been in the NICU, and so I didn't get to see him. I am so excited because I received a call that he will be coming home today! I am so happy for them I guess I need to plan my next trip so I can meet baby Austin too, I am so excited that he will be reunited with his sister, because he was rushed off to the NICU when he was born.
Girls Trip
1 week ago

4 comments:
You are so efficient at updating your blog. I miss you and am so happy you could come out to see Grandpa! Tell Clay thanks from me. He is terrific!
Your blog is so cute. You got some good pictures from your visit. I had fun visiting with you and the rest of the family. I will always remember the look on Grandpa's face when we walked in the room with Mom. He had a big smile and the happiest face ever. Tell Clay thank you for having you get a ticket. I miss you. Thanks for your help with sharing time. I love you and your family.
That is so great that Clay sent you home to see Grandpa. It looks like you had a good time being home for a sec. Those babies sure are sweet. I can't wait to meet them. We are all so jealous that we didn't get to go with Troy. He will be home tonight. Miss you guys.
I'm so glad you got to go to Utah.....sometimes you just need to go home.
Post a Comment