


January was very busy around here with a lot of snow days, which here in Kentucky means NO SCHOOL. The kids missed 12 or 13 days of school I lost track (I was keeping up with it). They went to school an hour late and two hours late another day. One day in January I looked out and we had eight deer in the yard, the next day we were at the big hill sledding. I love having children, they sometimes force you to have fun. We spent about 3 hours sledding one day. The hill is pretty big Eden was scared, but slowly made it up to the very top and loved it! She had to have Mom on the sled with her, I forgot how fun sledding on a real hill was, thanks for reminding me Eden. Eden only walked up about three feet at first, and was shocked that she didn't really slide (even though Mom had informed her she wouldn't move). She then went a little farther up maybe six feet, and she slid a little bit and enjoyed it, I would walk a little bit farther up each time, soon we were half way up the hill and the next thing we knew we were at the top. We even got air on the way down and she didn't care. Anyone who knows Eden knows this is shocking that she made it that far up, even more shocking that she loved it, and went to the top over and over again.


2 comments:
How fun!
I'm glad you got some snow to play around in. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment