Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Radio Disney Dance Party

Northern Elementary won a Radio Disney Fit and Active contest for Kentucky.  The prize was Radio Disney came to the school and hosted a Disney Dance Party.  It was  a lot of fun, this was one of the perks of being at the school a lot, I got to be a part of the Disney Dance Party (anyone who knows me, knows about my passion for  anything Disney) .  Houston was moving and grooving the whole time.

3 comments:

Kris & Christina said...

You look so good

Bill and Joan said...

Your school does lots of fun things. Looks like Brodie, Houston and Eden all had a great time. Wish we were closer!

Kris & Christina said...

You look so pretty and very fashionable. You need to watch Little Fockers because you look like the drug rep in that movie. I miss you and I love you.