




We finally took an anniversary trip. After 15 years (FYI I was married very, very, young) we actually ventured away from the kids for more than a night (thank you Grandma Diane and Aunt Linnie). We had a fabulous time in New Orleans. We stayed across the street from the French Quarters, we rode the trolley to the Garden District, walked down Bourbon St., had beads thrown at us, had a guided tour with other fabulous, super, kind tourist, they keep giving such nice compliments. I was even ID when I tried to go into Haras. Our guided tour took us to the 9th district, cemeteries, in front of Peyton Mannings parents house, and many other great places. The food was amazing, we had the famous beignets (french doughnut, or a square scone covered in powder sugar), banana foster (love Dickie Brennans ), crazy seafood, poboys, to name a few of the things we tried. Of course we made sure the Saints were playing when we were there so we could add the Superdome to our list. The Saints played the Texans in an exciting game, and they pulled off the win. The fans love their team, and are very passionate about their Saints. I think we have finally started a new tradition, can't wait for next years anniversary. I love you babe (that's Clay if you didn't know)!!!!
2 comments:
I'm loving all your updates. We've missed seeing you on the blog! Can't wait to see the next ones. Love you, Mom
I love all your updates. I have had so much fun facetiming you and your kids. I miss you and I can't wait to see.
Post a Comment