I know I have a lot of catching up to do, and I will eventually get around to it. So much has happened since my last post, and we are incredibly busy these days.
We have returned to Utah and we love our new spot. It was an emotional move for us after living in Kentucky for almost six years, we will miss our Old Kentucky home, and our dear friends we left behind, but we look forward to the new friends we will make here.
The kids like the our new home, and all seem to be making new friends, and enjoying are friends we left behind 6 1/2 years ago. Cache Valley has always felt like home and we are so excited to be back home. I love seeing all my Aggie fans too, and only occasionally do we see the utterly lost and confused souls wearing a Y (I believe the "Y "stands for yearning for major help).
Caylor runs with the cross country track team every morning at 6:00, and Mom decided to join him instead of dropping him off and returning an hour later to pick him up. We love the beautiful scenery and the lack of humidity. Although the altitude is a different story.
Houston was not going to waste anytime getting involved in cub scouts, and goes to day camp next week.
Eden has also been to a jump rope camp, and can't wait to start tumbling again real soon.
Brodie loves being able to ride his bike to the dollar store and starts his voice lessons next week.
We love having Clay work from home, and he quite likes it as well. I will try to get pictures and updates posted soon.
Girls Trip
1 week ago

1 comments:
I'm glad you're back. I've missed all your fun posts. Even though we're closer again, it's fun to read your posts. Love you!
Post a Comment