The kids have covered half of the United States of America now. This past weekend we went to Michigan. We had a lot of fun at the Ford Museum. There was a lot of history at the museum not just auto related either. We saw the theater chair Abraham Lincoln was shot in, we sat on the bus Rosa Parks sat on and refused to move from(in her same spot), and much more. Most of the cars in Michigan on the road were domestic cars. I have to say I feel a bit guilty, because I do not have an American car (we have always had an American car until last Sept). I need to take some pride in the one American car company that hasn't taken any handouts from the government and was still able to show a profit (I guess I need a Ford or maybe a Cadillac to show some American Pride).
We even crossed the boarder, and took the kids to Canada too.
Girls Trip
1 week ago

6 comments:
Wow! Your kids have really had lots of historical background. I'm glad you guys got to go to Michigan and Canada. It looks like you had lots of fun. Love you, Mom
I wish I could have come too!!!
I've got to plan a trip to MI. Looks like a great time!
I'm glad you guys are "normal" and you go on fun family vacations (I can explain the normal part later if you need me to)! So many families just don't spend time together anymore. I think it is awesome that you do all these things together.
I miss you even more than I did yesterday.
Can't beat an Explorer -- I love mine -- so do Dad and Mom. We now have an 05, 06, and 07, so Clay will need an 08 and Lisa an 09 to keep it consecutive.
Post a Comment