Caylor and I ran in the Boots, Buckles, and Barrels of Fun Run on the Fourth. It was great, although Caylor did not do any training before the run he was extremely confident he could do it, and win his mother, but she has been running the last month so it was a little harder than he thought. He had her beat the first mile and half thanks to Christi's encouragement, and Grandma and Mindy for helping to keep him motivated to finish the race. I don't think he has walked three miles in a long time, but he did great and finished the race even though he felt sick. He was in a great mood that morning even though he had to get up around 5:30 to get to the race by 6:00. Our favorite policeman ever was also there leading the race not on foot, but in his police car. That officer is uncle Brian it was his first day in uniform. I am so glad I got to see him on the job.
Girls Trip
2 months ago

2 comments:
This race was so much fun. Keep Caylor running so when you come to Las Vegas in December to run the 1/2 marathon he can run the 5K with Kris.
We've had lots of fun with you guys this month. It was fun to see you guys all running. Mindy was a good sport to walk with me and I'm glad I could help Caylor at the end of the race.
Post a Comment