We have been so busy, enjoying every minute of our summer! Fortunately for us we were able be here for the Bingham Family Reunion, and squeeze it into our schedule of events. I love visiting with my grandpa and all my cousins. We had an enjoyable time, and it was at a creative park. I just had to post some pictures. Hey Christi, I made sure I had someone take a picture of me since you are always asking for pictures of me.
Girls Trip
1 week ago

3 comments:
Thanks for having someone take your picture too. The pictures are so cute. It looks like the kids had fun with Miley and it looks like she had fun with them.
That park does look pretty cool. Where is it? Love the pictures.
We had a good time. Thanks for coming and making it more fun. The pictures are darling. Love ya.
Post a Comment