Monday, June 29, 2009

Bargain on Swimming Lessons

In Kentucky I checked into swimming lessons and the cheapest I could find was $85 per kid some places were even $120 per kid I guess that wouldn't be too bad if I only had one or two kids to put in lessons, but I have four. So I decided to travel a little ways away to Utah and pay only $110 for all four kids (don't worry I didn't really come all this way just for swimming lessons, we had to do Aggie Football camp too). I love places that cater to large families. The kids are loving their swimming lessons, learning a lot and all having fun. Here are some pictures to prove it. Eden is doing good, but they switched her teacher on her so she prefers her teachers arm for the most part, but her teacher does make sure she takes her turns to do all the techniques.


4 comments:

Kris & Christina said...

Cute swimming pictures. I can't wait to swim too. Do you guys want to come to the hotel if it has a pool? I miss you and we only have 72 more hours till we can hang out. Just to let you know I have been working very hard to keep my skin pale/white.

Troy and Heather said...

That is a great deal. I still need to figure out swimming lessons for my kids. It looks like the kids are having fun.

Bill and Joan said...

The kids look like they ae having lots of fun. Ithas been great to see ya'all and play with you.

Bill and Joan said...

Cute little swimmers. Can't wait to see all they've learned. The weeks are going by too fast.