Monday, June 1, 2009

Eden's Tumbling






Eden is finally in a tumbling class. She absolutely loves it. She even comes home and practices her bridges, splits and rolls. Although the stretching and skills she is learning there are ones we could cover in five minutes at home, we could not make it as fun as the class. I think Eden enjoys being surrounded by all the girls too.

3 comments:

Troy and Heather said...

I bet she loves being in that class with a bunch of girls. I bet she is going to be a great little tumbler. I always wanted to do gymnastics/tumbling when I was young but never got to. Love the pictures.

Kris & Christina said...

She is so good at her bridge. I am so impressed.

Bill and Joan said...

That's exciting that Eden loves tumbling. I bet she'll love dancing, too, and all the costumes that go with it. LOve you guys!