Sunday, May 31, 2009

Out of state field trip!





On Friday Caylor and I went on an out of state field trip. We went all the way to Ohio, to the Cincinnati Museum. His teacher made a big deal about going out of state, even though it is only about 60 miles from the school. Clay was able to work from home on Friday.
The school had charter buses for the field trip, so the students were able to watch a movie on the way there and back. We spent a day at the museum exploring the dinosaurs, the natural history, and even got to go to the five story dome, Omnimax theater to watch "Dinosaurs Alive" we returned back around 4:00 even though school gets out at 2:35.

3 comments:

Bill and Joan said...

Sounds like a really great field trip. What did you do with the other kids? (Houston & Eden)

Kris & Christina said...

Looks like a Caylor had fun. I miss seeing you on your blog.

Troy and Heather said...

That sounds like a great museum. It looks like Caylor had a great time. I am looking forward to field trips.