Saturday, May 30, 2009

Last Day of preschool!






Houston went to his last day of preschool, on Thursday. They were going to have a beach party, but of coarse it rained here. The kids still had fun with the sand and water in the classroom, I am not so sure the teacher had as much fun. Mom enjoyed watching her babies interact with their friends at school. It was also Eden's last day with Houston, she will return to preschool in August without Houston. She really enjoyed preschool for the month and a half she went. She did follow Houston's example, and loved having her brother in her class and meeting all of his friends.

3 comments:

Kris & Christina said...

I like the pictures of the kids. I love beach parties. They look so cute. I am so excited to see you and your family this summer. I miss you. I am going to bring some shoes for you and I think a dress too. I am excited for the race. Remind the kids everyone who runs in the race gets a prize.

Bill and Joan said...

Looks like a fun last day at the inside beach! Good idea. Sorry it rained! We'll be seeing you guys soon! Love ya

Troy and Heather said...

Sounds like a fun last day of preschool. I bet Houston is excited to move onto kindergarten. That is so good Eden got to go for a bit this year to check it out and hang with Houston.