Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Baby Girl is Growing Up!

Eden went to her first day of preschool today. She was very excited all morning. She wanted to ride the bus, but about half an hour before it was time to leave she decided she wanted Mom to take her. Once she got to class she wanted Mom to stay with her. However, she was ok when Mom had to leave. After all she does have her big brother in her class. Houston, has been looking forward to Eden going to school with him.





4 comments:

Brian and Amber said...

Wow! She is getting big too fast! She is such a beautiful little girl :) Miss you guys!

Kris & Christina said...

She was so brave. She and Houston look like best friends.

Bill and Joan said...

Wow! Time sure does fly by. Once they hit school, it goes even faster. Love you! Thanks for posting those darling pictures.

Troy and Heather said...

I am finally catching up on my blogging. How exciting for Eden. I am sure that will be fun to have Houston in there with her. I love all of the cruise pictures.