Friday, April 17, 2009

More Pictures

I have had some requests for more pictures so here they are.

4 comments:

Kris & Christina said...

Cute pictures. I love your dress. You look very tan. Kris thinks like an Indian.

Clay and Lisa said...

Christi,
Are you sure Kris said an indian or did you give him that idea?

Kris & Christina said...

Lisa,
He said you looked like an Indian. I have never said Indian in front of him. But since he sees me ever day and he says my garments are darker than my skin I guess you can see why he would think that about you.
Thank you for posting your pictures. You won him over and he wants to go on a 7 day cruise to Hawaii. I need your help to find the best one to go on, to find a cute swimsuit, and a cute summer dress. I miss you and your family. I think Eden has more skirts and dresses than me.

Bill and Joan said...

Love all the pictures. I can tell how much fun you guys had. Love ya