We have returned from our best vacation ever! We spent the last ten days in Florida and on a Disney Cruise to the Bahamas. The Cruise was the ultimate family vacation for us and we can't wait to take another Disney cruise. Florida was a lot of fun we went to Disney World (Magic Kingdom), we also went to The Kennedy Space Center and the Orlando Temple. It was a lot of fun. We saw a lot of alligators in their natural habitat and we also saw a wild boar,sea turtles, and dolphins. How ever the cruise was everyones favorite. Clay insisted that I visit the spa on the Disney Wonder, and it was a wonderful 3 1/2 hours of pampering and relaxing (a must do for all future cruises). He also made sure I went parasailing (something I have wanted to do for the last 13 years). Parasailing was awesome, and delivered a beautiful view of the clear blue water. We all loved the Bahamas, but Castaway Cay Disney's private Island was the favorite. The cruise was amazing, relaxing, wonderful, and so much more. The kids loved all the activities, pools, food, and entertainment. We are all looking forward to our next Disney Cruise, because there will be more.
Girls Trip
1 week ago

8 comments:
Lisa,
Your cruise vacation looks and sounds like the best vacation ever. The picture are cute but they make me miss you and your family even more than I already did.
Loved your pictures. Looks and sounds like a great vacation. Wish we could have gone, too. I remember all the rain in Florida's Disney World.
Ok I am OFFICIALLY jealous!! Sounds like you had a great time. Wish we could've gone :) I hear you might be going again around Eden's b-day...can we come too? :)
We totally agree -- It was the best vacation ever! We're ready to go again as soon as we can.
Love Aunt Linnie & Grandma Diane
I am jealous. It looks beautiful. Glad you guys had fun.
Will you put a slide show with more of your pictures?
Lisa,
I talked to Kris about the Kris. He prefers atleast a 5 day cruise. He likes them but I think he might be more excited if he can see more pictures of yours. Will you put up more pictures of your cruise when you get a chance?
Christi
It looks like you all had a blast. I would some day love to take our boys on something like that.
Post a Comment