We finally made it to the Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio. I am shocked that it took us so long to get there, but we now can mark it off our list of places to visit. I am sure Clay would have loved to spend the entire day there, but with Houston that just is not possible. We all enjoyed our visit to the Hall of Fame.
Here are some pictures:
Girls Trip
1 week ago

5 comments:
Glad to have such famous people in the family. Glad you got to visit the Hall of Fame. The alien at our house does know Buzz Lightyear. Be sure to tell Houston! Have a great trip to Disneyworld. It's coming up soon. Maybe you'll see aliens playing with Buzz.
Looks like you guys had fun. Just do me favor and don't mention this place (and it's reasonably close proximity to us) to Ryan...cuz I don't wanna have to go there. :o)
I love your pictures. You look pretty in your picture. I like the picture with Eden next to the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders' uniform. I also like to watch Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders' tryout/camp on Bravo.
Awesome! I'm sure your hubby could've spent the night there.....and the next day........
Looks like a fun time!
Glad you had a good trip, even though you are a slacker! lol
Post a Comment