So as always another study about great places to live, and like always Utah ranks at the top being the happiest state in the union to live. Wouldn't you know we moved to the state at the bottom of the rankings #49…ouch! Like most studies Utah is always in the top five on great places to live, and Kentucky always has plenty of room to grow, usually in the bottom five lucky for us never the bottom. I must say I have seen Kentucky ranked number 1 but, that was for having the highest percentage of smokers. After all these studies, I am wondering if anyone has any idea why we are still here? I must say that Kentucky, is a pretty place, and has lots of history, it is a great place to visit (hint, hint). I have enjoyed living here, but hope that I will be able to return to the west one day. For now we will keep KY as our address, and hope to return home to the west one day before the darling children are grown.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090311/ap_on_re_us/states_of_happiness
Girls Trip
2 months ago

4 comments:
Don't even think about leaving me punk!
Hopefully you will make it back to Utah soon. I am not sure when and if we will end up where. I am hoping we are here for awhile just because moving isn't too fun unless you have been in one place for a long time. Miss you guys!!
I love Utah. It's the only place I know. Wish you were here, too!
When you are ready to come back we will for sure have to start Bunko again. What is it that Clay does there?
Post a Comment