We used to own a fluffy puppy, but after today she is just a skinny scrawny puppy. The kids still lover her though. Houston thought it was funny when we picked her up because she looked so different. Here are some pictures from last week and today.
Girls Trip
2 months ago

5 comments:
I am not a dog lover at all . . . but your dog is so darn cute!
ha ha ha!! That is exactly what happens to Macey! They look so tall and skinny once their cut. Daisy is so cute! Love you guys :)
She looks like a shaggy dog in the 'before' pictures. Then she looks like a pretty sleak poodle in the 'after' pictures. I can tell the kids love her. Enjoy these fun years. Thanks for posting. We love you!
Wow, she looks bigger with all of that hair, and then with her hair cut, she is much smaller. That is so crazy. She is so cute.
She looks so different from before. I do see it in her eyes though...she is not liking the picture taking when she feels SO NAKED!! :)
Post a Comment