This afternoon Eden visited the spa for her first manicure and pedicure. She absolutely loved it. She sat patiently and enjoyed every minute of her pampering. She is a little ticklish so she wiggled her feet a bit during the process. Her eyes grew so big when she saw the wall of nail polish. She had already decided that she was going to have purple and nothing would change her mind. She ended up with purple polish and pink polka dots (her two favorite colors). As she was being pampered she saw a bright green and neon yellow and said, "Tomorrow when we come back I want green and yellow polka dots."
She also made a request to the lady, "Paint mommies just like mine purple with pink polka dots." However, I did not go for the pink polka dots and I definitely won't be putting the green and yellow on next time either. Maybe when she decides the french manicure is what she wants we can be twins.
Nothing like starting them out young with the finer things in life. Not even four yet and she has visited the spa. Good thing we have three boys and only one princess in our house (other wise she would not get the pampering she desires)!After putting up with three brothers her whole life I think she deserved it.
Girls Trip
1 week ago

2 comments:
Your little princess looks so cute and so happy to be pampered. I wish I was with you. I love how here flip flops say "princes". I miss the Hunsakers. I am excited to see you in July. Good luck with the running. I am so excited for the race. Call me.
Christi
We're excited to see those princess toes connected to that little princess!
Post a Comment