The boys had a blast at Aggie football camp. Houston as always was a riot to watch! Nothing stops him, and he is not intimidated by anyone, however he does have a big heart. The whole attitude is very different this year with the new coaching staff. On the second day the boys were there from 9:30-3:30. They did really good, but when I showed up at 3:00 to watch I saw Houston's group get sent back to the previous activity because they did not run to the next station. Aggies always hustle on the field, and there are no exceptions not even for kindergartners.
There was a little girl on Houston's team at the camp, and she came over and asked Eden if she was playing football at the camp. Eden just looked at her funny (like duh I am a girl), and replied, "I am a girl, and girls don't play football"! Eden wondered why she asked such a silly question.
I had no doubt about spending the money on the camp when Coach Anderson started his pep talk the first day and asked who liked the Aggies? Of course the response was a loud cheer! He then asked if anyone liked the cougars. A not so wise kid raised his hand, to say he did, and Gary Anderson walked right over to the boy, took his football and told him to get out of here. Right then I knew it was worth every penny to send my kids to Aggie Football camp. Don't worry he let the kid stay (hopefully he learned his lesson). We love our Aggies!
Girls Trip
1 week ago

2 comments:
Football camp looks like fun. I can't wait to play football when we get up there. I hope Eden will cheer for us while we play.
Loved the pictures. The boys look like they had a great time. They'll be great Aggie football payers some day. Love ya!
Post a Comment