Every day when I ask Eden if I can do her hair she either replies with, "No, I just want it in my face." or "Yes, I want princess hair."
To her princess hair means like Snow White with a pretty red headband with a bow on it. I am not sure why Snow White and not Cinderella, Sleep Beauty, or Belle, she just wants the red headband. I have showed her a lot of red headbands, but they are not exactly like Snow White's so we struggle. We have even bought her a red Snow White tiara (it has Snow White on it too), but it does not satisfy her (it is not like Snow Whites). I am not sure why it has to be Snow White hair. She never leaves a headband in for very long any way. However, yesterday she was so excited because she had new princess hair, and she loves this fancy princess hair, even though it is not Snow White hair. I think the glitter might have a little something to do with it. She also sat still, and only moved her head a little. I guess it helps having her playing at the computer, and to know if she gets off Houston is going to take over. Nothing too fancy, but a very happy princess with a good hair day.
Girls Trip
1 week ago

3 comments:
Beautiful girl with beautiful hair!!
Eden's princess hair is beautiful!!
I love Eden's princess hair. Somebody is pretty darn good at making beautiful hair like a princess. Can't wait to see you guys soon! We're excited to go to Hawaii. Love you guys!
Post a Comment