Little Eden has a mind of her own! She is so much fun and we all love and adore her. She has her daddy wrapped around her finger. She also is really convincing to get what she wants. I always thought I would have my little girl dressed just perfect, and never anything unusual. Well then she turned 3, and then 4(ahhh what will 5 bring), and I soon realized, she is happy with her creations. If she is happy it is not worth the struggle to force her to change, who cares if she wears a fancy burgundy dress to church with red cowboy boots (the truth is just me probably, but I do convince her to wear her black dress boat instead)?
With that all being said she has been telling me all week that she gets to wear her cowboy hat to school on St. Patrick's Day. I did not see any note about a hat day, but I did ask the teacher yesterday when I was at the school. Sure enough there was not a hat day today. We did her hair very pretty, well at least creative. We had extra green in her hair because she was not happy to learn she needed to wear green and not pink or purple.
Soon it was time to put her shoes on. I used to pick out her shoes, but then she soon refused to wear what I had out for her. I usually put two pair out for her, and she will usually pick one of them. However, today she came out in her pink boots (she is doing a lot better at matching shoes these days), and insisted she wear her cowgirl hat. I tried to convince her otherwise and tell her no one else was wearing a hat today, but that did not work. I figure she is still in preschool, so if she wants to wear a hat I guess that is fine. The teacher will have her take it off, if it is a problem. So with all of that being said she went to school today in her cowgirl hat and boots. Thanks grandpa for all her cowgirl boots she loves the noise they make when she walks.
She wouldn't hold still so you can't see the green details in her hair.
All that detail covered right up, but look at that smile!
Girls Trip
1 week ago

3 comments:
How adorable she looks! I thinks she has great taste. Way to go, Eden!!!! We love you. Happy St. Patrick's Day!!
I love the boots and that hat. She is a princess. We miss you and we are so excited to come and visit.
She sure does look cute. You did great on her hair.
Post a Comment