Last night we left a decorated box by the window, and the leprechauns left some treasures for the kids. The older two were just as excited as the younger two. Brodie and Caylor got up at 6:30 and went right to the window to see if their box was gone. Sure enough it was and there was a trail of green to the hiding place, thank goodness or they might have been late to school. They got to sneak a peak and then had to put it back so Houston and Eden would find the treasure too. They were a little worried the treasure would be gone when they returned from school. I assured them Houston and Eden would not eat it before they got home.
Houston and Eden woke up around 9:00, and the first thing out of Houston's mouth was lets go look for our treasure, and see if the leprechauns hid it. Sure enough it was gone but, it took no time to find because of the trail of green. Eden and Houston were so excited. Houston had the Oreo's opened and in his mouth before I could stop him (he did only get one). Nothing like a nice healthy breakfast. As I was making his bed I heard a pop, he had opened the soda and was enjoying a nice Mt. Dew for breakfast to wash down the cookie. I don't normally buy Mt. Dew, but Houston likes it a lot and I thought it would be fun for him (it was the small cans after all, hope his teacher doesn't mind)!
Girls Trip
1 week ago

3 comments:
It's good the Leprechauns were so nice to you guys. The Leprechauns that came to our school were very messy, but they did leave a pot of gold candies and treats for everyone! Enjoy the rest of the day!
I wish the Leprechauns would have come to my house to hide a treasure. It sounds like fun. How was Houston's day at school.
Thanks for sharing that great idea. The boys' teachers do something fun at school for them like that, but I have never done anything for St. Patrick's. We will have to try that next year to see if the Leprechauns will visit us.
Post a Comment