A of you wanted to see my birthday cake. The kids were so excited to make me a birthday cake. I was not allowed to help. They made it at 9:00 the night before my birthday. Clay then got up at 4:00 the next morning to decorate the cake, (he was at work by 5:00) I thought he did a great job. The kids all love football cakes, so I guess it was my turn to have a football cake too. It was a crazy busy day, but that night around 8:30 (because dad came home early that night) we had cake right before bed.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!! Your cake is so cute. I love that it is a football cake. I am going to make one for Kris for his birthday. Where do I get the pan? You look so pretty and your kids look so cute. Tell Houston to remember no shirt, no shoes, no service.
what good kids you have!!! Happy birthday!! I'm so sorry I missed it...I blame it on mom brain :) Love you guys. We are so excited to see you for Christmas.
I'm glad you got to enjoy your birthday cake. It looks yummy! I can't wait to see you next week. We'll celebrate a day for your birthday! Love you.
They did a great job on the cake. It looks awesome. Also, I love all of the Halloween pictures. You all look so cute. Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment