Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick or Treat








Last night the kids went trick-or-treating.  We started the even at our friends house with a little Halloween party with some neighbors, we then went on a hay ride around the neighborhood. Then it was trick-or-treating.  Everyone had a lot of fun.  I was the nun with four kids, Eden was Peach from Mario Brothers, Houston was Superman, Brodie was a cowboy, and Caylor was a pirate.  This Halloween, we did the ward trunk or treat,  pioneer day, Downtown trick-or-treating, and trick-or-treating around the neighborhood.  No wonder I love putting away the many costumes.  This year Eden dressed up as a leopard, pioneer, and princess Peach. Houoston chose Superman from our pile of costumes.  Brodie was the only one that kept it simple, and dressed up the same for all events.  Caylor  was a baseball player at school (he was in a rush before school so I didn't get a picture).  I was also Little Bo Peep.  I guess it was  us girls who had three different costumes this year.

3 comments:

Kris & Christina said...

You are a busy Mom.

Kris & Christina said...

It looks like so much fun. I love your costume too. I was noticing Houston does not have many teeth. He has a cute Jack-o-Lantern smile though. I miss you and your family.

Bill and Joan said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween! Love all the costumes.