Yes, we did it again, and it won't be a surprize to those of you who know us. This makes vehicle number 17 for us since we have been married if you count the old green truck, and Clay's motorcycle. However, this time we went back to were we started, a JEEP. This time it is a Jeep Wrangler. Clay traded in the truck for a Jeep. The kids all love it, except Caylor only likes it because it only fits four, and there are six of us. It is a lot of fun to drive and I love that we were able to take our old "JEEEP" license plate out of storage and put it on the front (as our decrotive plate, since Kentucky doesn't have a front license plate). I love having a Utah plate again, we are going to get a personalized Kentucky plate to match in the back. Another bonus besides it just being fun to drive is both cars fit in the garage too.
Girls Trip
1 week ago

2 comments:
I love the license plate. It looks so good.
Man, you guys go through a lot of cars! We love the jeep and are glad we got to see it first hand! I guess I should keep a count of how many cars Bill has bought since we've been married. That will probably be scary. We miss you guys. We had a great time visiting you. Thanks for such a great time!! We love you!
Post a Comment