Friday, September 10, 2010

Hilarious Hair Day




Yesterday was hilarious hair day in Kindergarten. Eden's hair got quite a bit of attention too! Many people commented that it was hilarious, but so cute. Everyone told her she won the contest, she politely let them know it was not a contest, it was just hilarious hair day. Believe it or not it did not take that long to do.

It just happened to be purple day too so she was able to wear one of her favorite colors too.

5 comments:

The Clayburn Family said...

Totally Hilarious! Good job, Mom! Super cute, Eden!

Brian and Amber said...

ha ha!!!! That is HILARIOUS! LOVE it!! Eden is so cute ;)

Kris & Christina said...

She looks so cute. I need you to teach me how to do hair.

Bill and Joan said...

Lisa, you are amazing with her hair!

Arien said...

How in the world did you do that? I feel like I never see you guys anymore:(