Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What Noise?


Anyone want to come over to our house for a peaceful evening? We now have a begining trombone player, and a begining guitar player at our house. They both like to practice at the same time, and we still have the other two making their own noise too. I think I need an Excedrine.

Brodie just started his guitar lessons last night, and was eager to let us hear what he has already learned, he is doing pretty good.

5 comments:

Kris & Christina said...

I would love to come to your house and listen to the music.

Bill and Joan said...

Wow, such talent!!! I'll be expecting to hear a duet in October when we come for Caylor's ordination. Can't wait. Love you!

The Clayburn Family said...

Even though it may get loud and crazy . . . I think it is great that they play musical instruments. I'm actually excited for the day my kids get to play. They will need to participate in the next Ward Talent Show (which isn't at Fat Boys. LOL)

The Clayburn Family said...

Even though it may get loud and crazy . . . I think it is great that they play musical instruments. I'm actually excited for the day my kids get to play. They will need to participate in the next Ward Talent Show (which isn't at Fat Boys. LOL)

Brian and Amber said...

so cool!