Caylor had his second football game. He had a lot of fun. His team won 36 to 6. He played the safty position in the game.
Good job!! I really wanted to go . . . sounds like we missed a good one!
Way to go Caylor! We wish we could come to your games. Brian says that Safety is a tough position. Good job!
I am so happy for him. All the cheerleaders are going to love him.
We can't wait to watch him play in October when we come!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Good job!! I really wanted to go . . . sounds like we missed a good one!
Way to go Caylor! We wish we could come to your games. Brian says that Safety is a tough position. Good job!
I am so happy for him. All the cheerleaders are going to love him.
We can't wait to watch him play in October when we come!
Post a Comment