Sunday, October 31, 2010

Cardinal Football



Caylor has enjoyed his first year playing football on his middle school team. He has been practicing after school every night, since the first part of August. His team won the first playoff game last week and will have their final championship game this Tuesday. We all have had fun watching his games. After the won their final regular season game the team all recieved goody bags, Caylor's said "Killer". That has been his nickname all season long. Before he goes in the game the team starts chanting killer. He was given this name by the coach. The coach was asking names at the first practice, and when he came to Caylor he wasn't sure, and said "I am just going to call you Killer" and that is how he got his football name.

2 comments:

Kris & Christina said...

I wish I was there to cheer for Killer too.

Bill and Joan said...

Caylor really is a "Killer". His 6-pack was so apparent in his costume this year. Grandpa Bill was so impressed at how he has really gotten big muscles from all his working out!