Monday, June 16, 2008

Summer Fun



Caylor and Brodie finished their basketball camp last week they had a lot of fun. The basketball camp broke the kids up by the Mountain West Conference, unfortunately Caylor was put on BYU (could it get any worse)and Brodie was put on Wyoming on


ly the oldest group got USU. They can't wait to do camp next year too ( they are already assuming they will make it out west for camp again).

It is so fun to see the kids having such a fun summer doing what seems like normal summer activities. Last summer was a little dull for the kids. It is great to see them able to play with friends during the summer. They go to camp, and then they eat lunch and play with friends for the rest of the day. I am a little worried what they are going to do when they return to Kentucky, I don't know what we will do. We have been very busy since we got here, but it is a lot of fun.

The younger two spent their mornings walking around the temple grounds, feeding, ducks, and playing at the park. Every evening the younger two get a little grumpy because they've had such fun filled days, and they are tired, but fight sleeping.

Today Caylor and Brodie went to Aggie Football camp. It is so fun to be back on campus (without books) and feel the Aggie spirit. I have to say I am excited for the football camp after dropping the boys off. I wasn't too excited, but figured they would enjoy it. The football camp is not quit as crowded as the basketball camp (maybe because the football team has not been so hot the past few years) it seems like they will get a little more individual help in the football camp the boys started out warming up throwing the ball around, and they both have a great arm. Caylor loves football, and Brodie just loves a challenge to succeed at so this is perfect for them.

The other great part about football camp is they break the kids up by NFL teams. Caylor and Brodie were put on the same team (so Brodie doesn't have too worry about Caylor's team beating his again). The boys were put on their favorite team too, the Chargers so they could not be happier about that. The boys were a little worried they might end up on BYU again.

I will try to post some pictures later, I can't upload my pictures on the computer I am on now.

1 comments:

Bill and Joan said...

We miss you guys. I'm glad you made it safely home. Hope Brodie is feeling better. Love ya, Mom