Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hey It's Franklin!

So today when I went to pick up Houston from school I saw a couple of turtles on the side of the main road. I thought they might still be there when we came back, so I told Houston about them he was so excited. However, the turtles were gone when we came back with Houston.
We decided to go to the playground because that always makes everything better. Houston and Eden had a lot of fun playing on the swings and slides. We even walked to the lake because Houston still wanted to see a turtle. We threw rocks in the lake for a little while too, but still no turtle.




Today, was the most humid day so far this year so I was ready to get back to the air conditioned house. Two houses down from ours we saw a turtle crossing the street. Houston jumped out of the stroller ran over picked it up, and put it in the stroller. He was so excited. He said "Hey mom it's Franklin coming to my house".
So we know have a pet turtle again (we will keep it just long enough to show Dad and his brothers what he found).
Houston says Franklin is playing hide and seek because he keeps hiding in his shell, when ever Houston is near by.

4 comments:

Brian and Amber said...

oh wow! I bet Housten loved playin with Franklin! Tell Housten he can come play with Macee ANYTIME! We would absolutely love some visitors! :)

Bill and Joan said...

Tell Houston to keep Franklin until Grandpa and Grandma get there. We would love to see him. Tomorrow is the day! Can't wait:)

Troy and Heather said...

I don't even know what my kids would do with a turtle. Houston looks so happy with it. That is just so cute. How fun for him.

Megan said...

That is too cute! I hope all is going great for you guys!