So I've tried several times today to add some pictures, but I guess my high quality internet connection can't handle it right now, so I'll try later.
I thought I would post a few pictures for you. These are from last month when our little Houston turned four. You can tell what he loves. Anything from the Disney movie Cars is Houston's favorite. His birthday was on a Sunday so we woke up early before church to have his birthday cake for breakfast. He looked at his cake all night on Saturday wanting it then, but he was patient and waited. Now days when Houston asks for anything he needs four of them.
The other picture of the tulips last month that never bloomed. We were out in the yard when I noticed all my tulips chopped down to the ground; we first thought what has Houston done now! Caylor was sure it was Houston I just couldn't figure out how he got all the tulips chopped down so fast, and got rid of all the leaves too. Under closer examination I saw hoof prints from our friendly pet deer. Here I thought we had a perfect pet (perfect pet, yea right that does not exist).
Girls Trip
1 week ago

2 comments:
Can't wait to see your pictures. Hope they post okay for you next try. We love you guys and can't wait to see you the end of the month.
We would love to see pictures of the birthday boy. My boys love the Cars characters as well. Happy late b-day Houston!!
Post a Comment