Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Basketball Hoop

Eden was a little upset that she had to put kick pants on. Her outfit is just a bit too short these days.
The kids are all so excited because last week they finally got a hoop. Caylor loves basketball it is his favorite (more than football). Every day after school they go and shoot some hoops, even in the rain. Houston loves to play too. He likes to roll the balls down the street, and watch Caylor and Brodie chase after the balls. They all know Houston can't go in the street so they chase the balls, and Houston laughs and does it again.



They are excited to go to Aggie Basketball camp this summer. On the primary election day in Kentucky (Tuesday) the kids did not have school, Caylor and Brodie put on their aggie gear, and Houston and Eden insisted on wearing their go aggies too. We went and had lunch with Dad, and I think he felt a little silly with all the gear (everyone else was just happy to be sporting their aggie gear).

I love summer so much so I thought I would put a background on that reflects that. Every time I tried to change before Caylor would beg me not to change it. But, football season is over and has been for awhile and Caylor know loves basketball even though the Jazz lost. So while he was at school I changed it, and he did not seem to mind. Especially since i added a picture of him in his new jersey.

1 comments:

Troy and Heather said...

I love your background. It is definitely summery. We got the Kentucky care package. Thanks a bunch. The boys loved the suckers and the horses. We love the Aggie gear pictures. We are excited to see you guys if you are able to stop in Denver on your way to Utah.