Eden has been begging me for the longest time to let her wear this dress. I've told her it was hers when she was a tiny baby and it would not fit her, but she said please so many times so we put it on her. However, it did not button up in the back. She was in heaven in such a pretty dress. She was upset when she had to take it off.
Houston really wanted his picture taken too.
Eden just loves dresses the more elegant the better for her.
Eden was a little upset because she thought only she should be in the picture.
I will try to put more pictures on soon. There is some problem with uploading pictures on my other computer that has all the files of my pictures, so when I figure out how to solve the problem I will be able to put the pictures on for you to see.
Girls Trip
1 week ago

3 comments:
That is so funny she wanted to put on her blessing dress!! It still looks as pretty as ever! Miss you guys :)
Tell Eden she will have another beautiful dress soon. She will be a darling flower girl and the dress will button up and be hers to wear whenever she wants to. We love the pictures of Houston, too. See ya soon!
I don't blame Eden. I would probably want to try it on too if I were her. It is a gorgeous dress, can ya blame her? Houston is a cutie as well. We miss you all.
Post a Comment