Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I've been tagged!

What were you doing ten years ago?

Ten years ago I was pregnant for the first time, and would not have believed you if you told me the next year I would be pregnant too. I was also attending Utah State University we still love those Aggies.

5 things on my to do list today.
1- laundry...even when I think I'm done I'm not
2- do some cardio
3- shower
4- clean the rest of the house this just never ends either
5- clean the basement, and try to get rid of some things in the boxes that have not been unpacked in our last couple of moves

Things I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire.

Move where there are not always wicked thunder storms and tornado watches. Probably out west maybe Cache Valley for the spring, summer, and fall. I would have a winter home in Las Vegas, St. George or Arizona close to a lake. I would also take all our family and friends on a Disney Cruise. Take Clay back to Australia, and even bring the kids. Get Clay a couple of new cars so he doesn't have to constantly buy new cars, he will have one for each mood (Jeep, Truck, BMW, and whatever other cars he wants, he might need five or six). Although I would be able to afford a nanny I would just have Clay quite his job so we could have him home, and he could watch the kids while I become a gym rat again (I really miss working out for two hours everyday with fun people and a decent gym).I would also have a great home gym too(no more excuses I would definitely get back in shape). Help out our family. Donate to some charities.

Two of my bad habits:

1- Yelling, for some reason my kids like me to yell other wise they would listen to me the first time or at least the second or third time.
2- Clay would say watching home improvement shows.

5 places I have lived(in the last five years): We like to move I wonder how much longer till we have a new destination to call home. Although Clay tells me we will be here for awhile (I've heard that before).
1- Pleasant View, Utah
2- Logan, Utah
3- Syracuse, Utah
4- Wellsville, UT
5- Georgetown, KY

3 comments:

Troy and Heather said...

That was fun to read. Thanks for sharing. We miss you all!!

Brian and Amber said...

I think you should make your next home here in Troutdale, Oregon!! The kids would love it!

Bill and Joan said...

Very interesting! I enjoyed reading your TAG information. Count down till we come to see you on May 29. Just 2 weeks. Have a great week. We love you guys.