Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What did Houston say now?

Today we had the Christmas music playing, nothing unusual at our house this time of year. The only difference is Houston really stops to think about everything these days. So when the song "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" ,came on Houston thought it was very funny. Houston then said "Mommy you can tickle Santa Claus, but you have to save your kisses for Daddy". I then asked him why, I couldn't give Santa a kiss. Houston replied "Mommies and Daddies are only suppose to kiss each other". What a smart kid, some things you just know!



4 comments:

Kris & Christina said...

Cute pictures. Houston is so smart. He must have a good mom. I am just finishing a couple more conference calls and then I will call you and give you an update.

The Clayburn Family said...

What a smart boy! Cute nutcrackers and even cuter kids!

Bill and Joan said...

I'm glad Houston is telling you how it is about Santa! Wise little boy! It looks like the kids are getting excited for Christmas. I have a disc of the wedding pictures I'll send you with your Christmas packages! Merry Christmas!

Troy and Heather said...

I love it. He knows what he is talking about. Miss you all.