So I thought I should do a post. However, there is nothing really exciting going on right now. So I will just tell a Houston story. Yesterday, Houston wanted to listen to some music. He loves to jam and watch his hair fly out to the sides (I think he really likes having his hair a little longer). He asked to listen to "Ice, Ice, Baby". This was very easy and he was happy. After the song was over he said, "Mom, is the baby way cold?" I thought it was funny and sweet to see my little boy concerned for the baby in the ice. My baby boy is growing up so fast.
Girls Trip
1 week ago

3 comments:
I love it when they really think about stuff like that. That is to funny.
He is so sweet.
We miss you guys! Houston is really a very loving child. Give him an extra hug and kiss from me. Mom
Post a Comment