It seems we just keep getting busier, and busier. I thought I would show the finished product from the apron post. Eden and Houston love to wear their new aprons, but they require me to do some baking (you can't just put it on for fun). The day after we bought the aprons we made dough for sugar cookies (I knew they would want to do more baking the next day too). Good thing we needed to leave the dough in the fridge over night. The next day we had to finish what we had started. So we rolled the dough, cut out the cookies, baked them, and then frosted the cookies. Houston and Eden grabbed the cookie dough as soon as they cut out the shape, and ate it. I guess they never have had to wait so long for a cookie to be done. Houston wanted yellow cookies and Eden only asked for pink after she saw yellow. She would not frost the cookies until she had pink, and Houston didn't want anything to do with the pink. When Dad and the boys came home they were able to pick out what cookies Houston and Eden had frosted all by themselves. They however didn't frost too many after eating some dough and all the work that went into the cookies they'd had enough after frosting two cookies each.
Girls Trip
1 week ago

13 comments:
Those cookies look yummy! I can see you'll have lots of help for Thanksgiving Dinner. Are you expecting any company this year? Love you guys!
The cookies look delicious. I like the pink ones but Kris wont have anything to do with the pink ones either. He likes the yellow ones. Lisa I like Houston's hair I just want to know if you can put it in a pony tail, braid it, or curl it, or put bows in it?
Eden looks just like you!!! She is so pretty!!!
We finally made it to 3rd AMIGO!!!
Yummers! So the reason you didn't bring me any cookies was because...? Just kidding. By the way, you're such a good mom doing those cute things with your kids.
hey those look yum! ok i curled her hair with a proffessional curling iron. i bought it with a friends licence it is hot tools. it works amazing!!
What great helpers! Good looking cookies too!
Happy Thanksgiving.
Finally we are your first mate. Soon enough we will be your best friend!!!
Lisa so great to see you! Your kids are so cute! I love your blog. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
Lisa.. Cute blog. Your kids are so cute. Have a happy Thanksgiving.
looks good, sounds like you guys are having all sorts of fun out there!! the kids look great hope you had a great thanksgiving!!ANgie
Hey Lisa,
I was looking at your blog pictures from Halloween and I have one question Who taught Brodie how to use a sword? He really looks like he knows how to use it. I miss you. Call me soon. Have a good night. I am sure you are reading The Flower Girl to Eden. Did you rent the movie Wait Until Dark? Also I have one more your boys will like it is about a basketball player a few years older than them Pistol Pete. It is also older but it is in color and is so good.
Those cookies look good! I haven't had cookies forever. Hope you guys have a great holiday!!!!
Post a Comment