Houston and Eden are always wanting to help. They especially love to help in the kitchen with the baking (I guess they just love cookies and treats). So when I came across these two aprons today I had to get them for my darling,kitchen helpers. Eden of course insisted on the one that had pink in it. She was so excited she wore hers all day long (she didn't even take the hat off). They were demanding that we make cookies immediately, but that didn't happen. Amazing how they still can entertain themselves with a metal bowl and wooden spoons. Maybe future chefs or rock stars (then again Dad may say football player, and wonder what the heck I am teaching his tough, skilled, son, while he is stuck at work each day)!!
8 comments:
They are so darling!
Love the aprons. My kids love to help with the cooking as well. They still always go through my drawers trying to steal my measuring cups, spoons, etc. even after I have given them their own sets. Silly boys. If I do let them get away with stealing mine, I never see them again. They tend to lose them pretty easily.
Are they planning to help cook Thanksgiving dinner?? Last year was so fun. What are your plans for Thanksgiving this year??
Your 2 little kitchen helpers look like good chefs. Do we get to see the finished product?
Cute picture, my littel kennedy is obsessed with helping in the kitchen she is getting her first easy bake oven for christmas she is going to freak out!! I need to find her a cute apron where did ya get those?
We are trying to become the best friend or 3rd amigo but Mom/Bill and Brian/Amber are a still a few visits ahead of us.
It is crazy how the kids always want to be helping make whatever it is that yu are making, but they never want to clean up, well thats true for my boys not so much of Caelan Looks like you guys had fun!! Happy thanksgiving in a few weeks ..angie
Hey Lisa, Can you e-mail me your home address so I can send you some mail. heatherchansen@msn.com
Thanks.
Post a Comment