Halloween just doesn't seem to end!!!! I know yesterday was Halloween (someone just needs to tell all my neighbors that), but our neighborhood does Halloween the Saturday closest to Halloween. So even though it is Nov. 1 my kids went out trick-or-treating. Eden had so much fun having me carry her around the neighborhood, but she just didn't want to quit. I first took Brodie and Eden around, while Caylor and Houston handed out candy. When I came back for Houston and Caylor, Eden just cried because she wanted to go around too. So this time I got the stroller, and Clay pushed her around. She soon feel asleep (I guess she really wanted to be Sleeping Beauty). The weather was just perfect people were walking around in their shorts. The one thing that surprised me was how many people were walking their dogs on the trick-or-treat, I probably saw 30 dogs in the hour I was out (including a Great Dane)lucky for me my kids aren't scared of any dogs.
I am glad we are done so now I can put all the Halloween things away. Houston and Eden have had a lot of fun playing dress up for the last month. They have enjoyed all the costumes. I had to add the picture of Houston as a pirate in my boots.
8 comments:
I'm tired just thinking about all the trick-or-treating you guys did! Fun pictures. Get some rest. You get an extra hour tonight!
Ya seriously, I think we are all Halloweened out. I feel like it was over after our Trunk or Treat last weekend. It was fun, but it is time to move on. The candy is driving me crazy.
Cute! I love your little one in the stroller!!
Halloween is lots of fun, but it does wear you out. By the time we got through Halloween at school, and the trick or treaters in our neighborhood, I was worn out. Wingnut got so scared he crawled under the covers on the bed and hasn't left the house in 2 days.
I loved the pictures. Houston clearly likes all boots.
Hey Houston and Eden, Troy and Brayden tagged you. :)
All the Halloween pictures are so cute! Kids just grow to fast! I can't believe Halloween is over already!
Cute kids. I'm also glad to have Halloween over with. It's fun and all, but it's a lot of work doing costumes, school parties, trick or treating, etc. By the way, I love your new blog background.
Post a Comment