Here are the pictures of all my children. Brodie started out in his baseball clothes because he had a baseball game. Lucky for him he finished and, made it just as they started the trunk-or-treat part of the festivities. He was disappointed that was all he was there for. Brodie put his costume on in the truck, and became a muscle man pirate. I've never felt such squishy big muscles before(I've felt squish, but not as a muscle). Caylor was an army doctor, Houston was Mr. Incredible, Eden was princess Snow White, and I was a cowgirl (sorry Christi, Brodie cut my head off in the picture to show you the boots, and then the kids all stood in front of them when Clay came home to take the picture, oh and I was ready to throw them all in bed at the point).
I was going to be a Nunn but, Houston said "Mom I don't want you to be a none I want you to be something like a cowgirl." So of course Houston got what he wanted, and I was a cowgirl. We will see what Eden will be on Halloween. I am hoping not an elephant.
9 comments:
The kids look great! I love their costumes! Houston's hair looks pretty slick :)
Hey I want you to checkout this widget...it has a map of the united states and you click which states you have vistied and it colors them so everyone can see where you have been. I thought it would be perfect for you!
http://douweosinga.com/projects/visited?region=usa
okay I tagged my people and did mine, thx for the instructs, I am so dumb when it comes to this kind of stuff. luv, angie
I love the pictures. Tell Brodie I have to be a pirate for a school play and I'm getting ideas from his costume. Have a great day today!
I love all of the costumes.
Cute costumes. I am sure your kids are having a Happy Halloween!
The kids all looks so cute in their costumes. I like the cowgirl idea. Hope you had a great Halloween night.
Tell Brodie he's been tagged! 6 quirky things. Love ya, Grandma!
Lisa,
Are you wearing chaps???
Christi
Okay, you have to tell me how and where you got the bats that fly over the picture and the cobwebs too. You do a very good job.
Bridgette
Post a Comment