Friday, October 24, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged! Six weird and random things about me!The rules are:* Link to the person who tagged you (Arien)* Post the rules on your blog* Write six random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself* Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them* Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog* Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.

1. I can't sleep without a blanket over me, it doesn't matter how hot it is I need a blanket over me.

2. I move the fridge, oven, and couch at least once a month to clean under them. It is so nice to occasional move them, and not find anything. That rarely happens with four kids though.

3. I am not good at waiting. From the time I was little I would unwrap Christmas presents, and wrap them back up just so I would know what it was. I like surprises I just don't like to wait. Don't worry I don't do this anymore I just beg until I am told, it is still a surprise one way or another.

4. I enjoy cleaning, especially when I can clean without many interruptions. I love to smell a clean home it is just so much more enjoyable. Something just takes away from the joy when it is messed up right after I just finished. I don't think anyone in my home finds the joy that I do in a clean house. However, Houston and Eden demand that their beds are made as soon as they are out of bed:) They also like to watch me clean up messes.

5. I hate spiders, but I have a hard timing killing them. I hate the crunch, and what if it actually touched me in the process (creepy). It is even worse when you live somewhere new and don't have any idea what kind of heebeejeebee it is. YUCK

6. I enjoy moving every couple years.(Not the selling the house although that has never been a problem) It is exciting to see new places, and there is no better way to declutter your house. Although I hate taking my children away from friends. Next time I hope I can move somewhere where, it rarely drops below 50 degrees.

Tag You are IT

Christi
Megan
Amber
Angie
Emily

3 comments:

Bill and Joan said...

You didn't learn to hate spiders from your dear ole mom did you? Love ya, Mom

Troy and Heather said...

That was fun to read.

Pincocks said...

Hey Girl! It has been forever, how are you doing. I found you on Megans blog. Your kids are getting so big. You have a beautiful family. Keep in touch.