So last night we made our own carmel apples for Family Home Evening. The kids all had a lot of fun, but after we were all done they said they were very disappointed. When I asked why it was because they had to wait their entire lives to make this fun, yummy, treat, and we should have made them years ago. We also need to make them more often they said.
Girls Trip
1 week ago

10 comments:
I am now wanting one!!
Grandpa Bill loves carmel apples, too! Wish we were there to help you eat them.
Mmmmm. . . Carmel Apples. My all time favorite treat! They look great!
I want some too
Yummo! I love carmeled apples! Very tasty! Looks like fun :) we miss you guys
Love the pics! Especially that large one at the top of the blog. That photo is so Houston! Too funny. Oh and don't keep that photo up too long...cuz you make all of us other women look bad. ;)
You guys look so cute!!!!!! Don't you miss Utah???? I do! Consider yourself tagged. Look at my blog for details.
Looks like a fun family night activity.
Caramel Apples are my favorite treat -- I get one every time I go to Gateway. It looked like you were having a lot of fun. Hey, Kids, did you know that your Dad's favorite Christmas treat when he was little was Aunt Relva's homemade caramel? Aunt Relva was Great-Grandpa Ritchie's sister. Love you, Aunt Linnie
Hey that looks so fun we are planning to do it soon, but with my luck we will end up at the Rocky mOUntain Chocolate Factory theres are amazing!! How fun!!
Post a Comment