Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sneak Peak to Trunk-or-Treat



Yes, I know I have three other children, but they can put their costumes on in a matter of seconds. Not only that I am excited that Eden wanted to be something other than an elephant like she was last year and the year before. She told me she wanted to be an elephant again just like last year. I told her it was too small, but she did not care that it was too short on the arms and legs. She put it on and said she was going to be an elephant. So today when I took her to the closet and asked her what she wanted to be and she said "Snow White" I was so excited. I told her she could wear make-up if she wasn't an elephant, and that was that. We had so much fun curling her hair and putting make-up on her. She loves to be pampered and sat still for over an hour. That's my girl!!! Lucky for me I only have one(I don't know how I would get more than one ready). Don't worry I will take pictures of the others and post them too. Hopefully, Brodie will finish his baseball game early tonight or he will miss the trunk-or-treat.

6 comments:

Kris & Christina said...

Eden,
You look so beautiful. I love the Snow White costume. I am looking forward to seeing more pictures from trunk-or-treat!!

Kris & Christina said...

Hey Lisa,
I just want to let you know I finished my tag and passed it on!!! I can't wait to see the Cowgirl costume!!

Livingston clan said...

I love it, dont you just love having a little girl. I abseloutley think there is something special about having a girl, so I know what its like when people say dont you have boys too???? I dont know how to do the tagging thing let me know more if you can...luv angie

Brian and Amber said...

wow, she looks so beautiful! She is going to be a knockout!!

Bill and Joan said...

She looks so adorable as Snow White. Fun pictures!

Troy and Heather said...

What a beautiful little Snow White. I didn't realize that her hair was that long. It is gorgeous. I am sure she loved the makeup. Now, she is always going to want to wear it everday she sees you put it on huh?