We are finally back in Kentucky. We headed west last week for my sister Christi's wedding, and it was fabulous. On the way out we took a detour and stopped in Carthage, and Nauvoo. It was beautiful there, it was a quick trip so we will definately have to go back there again.
Caylor was also a great sport celebrating his birthday in the car. However, he got games, and all kinds of gear for the new Wii. When we got to Utah around 11:30 he had Aggie ice cream and two birthday cakes waiting for him.
We made it to Utah in time for the wedding festivities, first was a shower, then the next night she went to the temple it was so fun to see all my brothers and sister in the temple. Then the next morning was the wedding. She was married in the Logan temple it was a beautiful cermony. I was lucky enough to be the one to help Christi with her dress, and follow the two newlyweds arround the temple it was so much fun. The luncheon was at David B Haight Alumni Center at Utah State University. It was so fun to enjoy the day in such beautiful places.
The next day we headed back to Kentucky we traveled through a white out blizzard in Wyoming (I will never live there for this exact reason). The temperature was down to 24 degrees not including wind chill. This is the first time I have been excited to return to Kentucky to enjoy the 85 degree weather.
7 comments:
Love all your pictures. Thanks so much for all you did to make this wedding so much fun. I'm soooo glad you're safely home. Wyoming is a mess to go through in a storm. Love ya, Mom
We loved having you guys here!! We had so much fun hanging with you and Clay and the kids. We are so excited for you guys to come back for Brian's graduation...he he :) You look so pretty in the picture at the top of your blog with the kids...you're one good lookin mamma of four!! We miss you guys already!!!!
You have lots of cute pictures. The faces Houston pulls are hilarious. I didn't know that you went to Carthage & Nauvoo-fun! My kids had a great time playing with yours. The wedding was lots of fun.
Thank you so much for coming to our weddingt. We love the Hunsaker family so much!!! We cant wait to see you in May!! Tell Caylor I still have my nails. They have lasted throughout the wedding and Mexico!
Such cute pictures! The kids are so grown up and Brody...how did he grow so much? Must be the Kentucky air!
The wedding was beautiful! It was so cute when Christy came out of the Temple and Houston ran around the corner to give her the first hug. It was so much fun being able to see all of you. I am hoping to convince Lloyd that we need a trip to KY this year. Love all of you. Aunt Linnie
Wow 85 degrees in Kentucky. That just sounds unheard of in the fall. I agree, I would never live in Wyoming period just because, to me, whenever I drive through it, it is pretty boring except for the windmills. That is probably the best part of Wyoming, the windmills. It was so great to see you all for the wedding. I'm glad you made it back safe.
Post a Comment