I have had quit a few questions about Houston, and the bus so here is the update (sorry no pictures to prove he gets on the bus smiling I will try to have the camera out). Houston has been riding the bus to school and back home again. He even runs up the walk when he sees the bus coming. He gets on the bus with no hesitation, and he even gives a smile. Once he is on the bus he gives Eden, and I the thumbs up with a big grin, and continues to smile and wave until he is out of sight. He does not complain about the bus, I think he might even like riding the bus, however if you ask him he says he doesn't like riding the bus.
Girls Trip
1 week ago

2 comments:
I'm glad he made the adjustment:) It must make things easier for you and Eden. Love ya, See you soon!
What a silly boy. I am glad he enjoys it.
Post a Comment