Thursday, September 4, 2008

Daisy's day at the spa!!!



Today we took Daisy to the "Paw Spa" for a little pampering, all of us girls love a little pampering occasionally. She really needed her haircut so she could see better her hair was right in her eyes. Houston and Eden loved taking Daisy to the spa, but they did not understand why we left her there.

Houston explained to the lady that Daisy was a goldendoodle, and she whines (just when he is dragging her around). He forgot to mention that her hair was all stuck together because he dumped his cereal milk all over her right before we left (he was only trying to share with her).

Daisy was gone from 9:00am until 3:30pm. Houston wanted to go pick her up right when he got home from school, but they hadn't called to say she was ready yet. Around 2:45 they called and we went to pick her up as soon as the older boys came home. Houston fell asleep in the car. So I ran in and got her really quick without Houston. When we got home Houston woke up and asked for Daisy. When he went in the house and saw her he started to cry because it wasn't his Daisy. Her hair was cut shorter than I had planned and Houston did not recognize her. It took Houston a few minutes to believe us that it was his dog, but once he did he was teasing Daisy as normal. She looks a lot smaller and has more patches than I realized.

She was so excited to be home she would not sit still for the pictures.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daisy looks so little -- I think Wingnut is bigger. If she grows as fast as Speedy though, she'll be huge! How big will she be when she is full grown?

Hope everyone is enjoying the new school year. See you soon.

Aunt Linnie

Troy and Heather said...

I hope she enjoyed her day at the spa. She sure is cute.

Bill and Joan said...

She looks so little and cute. I'm glad Houston finally realized she was his Daisy! Have a fun week. Thanks for mailing the suit. Love ya, Mom

Brian and Amber said...

SHe looks so cute!! It's so nice when you can actually see their face after a hair cut!

Arien said...

Your dog is so cute....I love the poodle mixes they turn out to be so cute. How big will she get?