Monday, September 22, 2008

Officially Fall


My most favorite time of year is officially over:( Luckily, here in the great state of Kentucky it has not cooled off too much it is actually perfect we are high 70's to mid 80's these days. The leaves have not really started to change much yet, although when they do it will be very pretty. I do enjoy the fall just not the weather that follows that. Needless to say I had to change my background to a fall background, since it is officially fall. Everyone here is great and Houston doesn't mind riding the bus to school. The kids are looking forward to fall break and all the excitement that will be going on.

I guess it doesn't really feel like fall to me if I don't get to go watch my Aggies play football. I love, love, love, Aggie football (and basketball). When I think of fall I think of Romney Stadium cheering on USU, the cool crisp air, with my AGGIE true blue on (Aggies have stayed true to their blue, unlike other arrogant teams that change to be trending because the blue they had was never trendy). It is just fun to be in the USU crowd, and watch the Aggies play (especially when they actually win, like they did this weekend). Clay of course ordered a football package where we get to watch the Aggies and other west coast teams play. It was a lot of fun being able to see the scenery of Cache valley and watching the Aggies win, but I really would love to go to a game in person.


5 comments:

Brian and Amber said...

Eden is so so pretty! She is going to be a heart breaker!! We are so excited to see you guys for the wedding. Macey is excited to see Daisy too! :)

Megan said...

I am glad your starting Eden young! Go Aggies!

Anonymous said...

Go Aggies!! It is hard to believe that there are 4 generations of Aggies in the family. Great-Grandpa Hunsaker (1928 I think), Grandpa & Grandma Hunsaker (early '60s), Aunt Linnie (1990), then Clay & Lisa, and soon Houston, Caylor, Brodie & Eden. I guess we're the true Bluebloods!
Does USU have a cheerleading camp for Eden?
See you soon,
Aunt Linnie

Bill and Joan said...

Love that little aggie cheerleader! Grandpa and I really miss you guys. 2 weeks. We can't wait!!! Wish you were here to see those games, too!

Troy and Heather said...

What a cute little cheerleader. I love your new background.